MapLink™ | Procedures | Appeal of Board of Adjustment decision

Hello! Content on this website is provided as a convenience and is for informational use only. Be sure to review the Terms of Use for all of the details related to your use of this website.
Appeal of Board of Adjustment decision
Any person or persons jointly or severally aggrieved by any decision of the Board of Adjustment, or any officer, department, or board of the City may, within 30 days of the issuance of the decision of the Board, present to the Circuit Court of the county a petition, duly verified, setting forth that such decision is illegal, in whole or in part, specifying the grounds of the illegality in accordance with appropriate state statute.